Want to enjoy legalized gambling without any fear? Visit Atlantic City!
There are three things you should look out for in Atlanta City, New Jersey. They are boardwalk, beach and casinos. It’s located on Absecon Island. And it was incorporated in 1st May, 1854 from the parts of Galloway Township and Egg Harbor Township. The city was built from the inspiration of original board game “Monopoly”. Since 1921, Miss America pageant has been organized here.
Brief about the city
The city is embracing the Atlantic Ocean between islands and marshlands. Thus it’s being treated as the prime location for real estate and it’s said that it has a potency to become a resort town. The city is very less populated. Only 39,558 people live here. The best part for casino lover is that Atlantic City was approved as legalized gambling in 1970s. The first casino in eastern United States was opened on 1978 in Atlantic City.
Things to see in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Boardwalk: This boardwalk is the reason for many tourists to visit Atlantic City. Curated in 1870, this boardwalk has become the substance of many songs, movies, even the board game “Monopoly”. If you visit the boardwalk, you’ll be able to get the smell of the ocean, enjoy the breeze and saltwater taffy. Don’t miss rickshaw-esque rolling chairs.
- The Pier Shops at Caesars: If you love wandering, this is the best place to be in Atlantic City. You would find many of the shops shuttered, but still the pier is a great place if you want to spend some time voyaging around. Escaping the heat, it’s a perfect place to get a stunning view of the ocean.
- Steel Pier Amusement Park: It has an ancient history. This park was first built in 1898. After that it has been rebuilt so many times. It is still the perfect amusement park for people who love to enjoy. Great rides, delicious foods and spending fun time with family are some of its lovely gifts.
- Atlantic City Historical Museum: It’s built in 1913. This is a small museum and it portrays local culture and contains artifacts from horse that used to perform high dive to corrupted politician. The entry is free and it’s closed on Thursdays and Fridays.
Things to do in Atlantic City
This is the best place to play casino and drink free alcohol from waitresses while you play. If you’re in Atlantic City for some time, it is better that you enjoy the poker in the casinos. There’s always something for everyone in the casinos.
- Bally’s Atlantic City: This place has everything that you need. From Slots, Blackjack, Poker, Craps to Mini Baccarat, you’ll get everything.
- Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa: Here also you’ll get many varieties. From Spanish 21 to stud poker, you’ll get it here. Even you’ll also get a wide variety of Asian games.
- Caesars at Atlantic City: It’s one of the largest places to be if you enjoy continuous gaming.
- Golden Nugget Atlantic City: You’ll catch all the casino games like golden nugget. This is also a great place to let yourself get lose and play many games like Blackjack, Craps, Mini Baccarat etc.