Enjoy the madness of casino at Las Vegas, City of Entertainment!
The most populous city of Nevada, Las Vegas is one of the most attractive destinations in United States. Las Vegas is one of internationally reputed resort cities which are specifically known for gambling, royal dining, shopping and an exotic night life. If you visit the United States, you shouldn’t miss the thrill and excitement of Las Vegas.
Brief about the city
Las Vegas is a city that boasts of magnanimous casino hotels and unlimited entertainment. That’s why this city is called “The Entertainment Capital of the World”. With a population of 603,488 this city is the 29th most populous city in the United States. A huge number of AAA Five Diamond hotels are situated in Las Vegas which makes the city a global leader in hospitality industry. The climate of Las Vegas attracts many tourists. If you visit Las Vegas, you will find sub-tropical, hot climate usually. 310 days out of the whole year, it’s sunny in Las Vegas.
Things to seein Las Vegas
- Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon: If you love the thrill of adventure this is a un-miss-able place to be. You will be able to fly 1000 feet above the ground at the pace of 50 miles per hour. Truly paragliding can’t be better than this. You should always wear sunglasses and it’s better to visit the vast stretch of desert in the early morning.
- Spring Mountain Ranch: If you need some relief and peace, you can visit this place. There will be a fee per car for entrance. If you like super summer theatre, arrive early to get a good place at the lawn.
- Lee Canyon Resort: If you like skiing, this is the best place you can visit in Las Vegas. From the main city, it’s an hour drive. You will get 30 acres of snowboarding terrain. Ski equipment are available on rent and you can also learn ski if you’re a beginner in this sport.
- Valley of Fire State Park: If you haven’t ever seen the sunset in the desert, you shouldn’t miss this out. Camping spots are available and you shouldn’t forget your camera for magnificent scenic beauty.
Things to do in Las Vegas
Along with the sightseeing, if you don’t visit the casinos in Las Vegas, you absolutely miss out on entertainment. Don’t miss out on the following casinos as they will give you ample opportunities to exercise your gambling muscles.
- Venetian: It’s one of the most lucrative casinos in Las Vegas. Its beauty will make you dream of becoming richer than ever. The rate of gambling is on the higher range, but when you’re in Las Vegas, why should you think about expending little?
- Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park: Let’s say you’re in Las Vegas, but you’re short of money, but still want to play casino. What would you do? Visit this place. It’s very cheap and you can get a great gambling experience in almost one fifth price of Venetian.
- Mandalay Bay: What would you do if you have few bucks to spend but you don’t want to overboard on casinos as this is your first time in gambling? Visit Mandalay Bay and you will have a great experience in the middle range. You need to pay almost around eighty bucks to get an entry.
Other than these three casinos and hotels, you can also visit Mirage, Aria Resort & Casino, Hard Rock Hotel, Flamingo and many more.
When you visit Las Vegas, make sure that you don’t miss on gambling along with some stunning outdoors.